Friday, February 1, 2008

Chase is run by idiots...hurray


Here's how incompetent Chase is.

I went to the bank today to make our mortgage payment. I didn't have the loan number, so I went to the window and gave them my ID. After a couple minutes of typing into her computer, the teller said, "The loan's not coming up on my screen. You'll need to see Customer Service."

So I went to Customer Service, and, after a couple minutes of typing into her computer, the Customer Service rep said, "I see a mortgage, but it says it's been paid off."

I said, "We refinanced at the end of November."

So she called the mortgage division on the phone. And THEY couldn't find it either.

Chase thinks we've paid off our mortgage.

That's the kind of incompetent customer service that will keep me as a life-long customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment