Thursday, August 6, 2009

Elvis' Floor Plans!


Woo-hoo!!! I got it!

I own the floor plan. It will be hanging on my wall soon.

What floor plan? Duh? As you can easily see from the above, it is the floor plan of Elvis' racquetball building.

What is Elvis' racquetball building? Super duh? The building behind Graceland? Where Elvis spent the final hours of his life slogging through a game of racquetball with his cousin Billy? Where he played the piano and sang the final songs of his life in the early hours of August 16, 1977 before heading back to the house and up to his bedroom?

Yeah, baby.

I can't tell you how much I paid because you would say I am insane. Jennifer approved the purchase last night, but I had to plead, and I promised to sell another book manuscript in order to pay for it. And she already knows I am insane.

But don't be cruel. It was now or never. I was all shook up. Don't make me return to sender. Now and then there's a fool such as I.

No comments:

Post a Comment