Sunday, October 23, 2016

Weekend update

First and most important, Samuel came home for the weekend. I splurged on a milkshake at EJ's in celebration. I love that brown-eyed boy.


An illustrator did a sample illustration for one of the manuscripts I finished last week, and it looks fantastic. So the manuscript and sample will start going out together to publishers this week.

Finally, I just saw tonight that "Beep! Beep!" was named among the top 20 children's books since 2013, according to Early Childhood Education Zone. Not familiar with the site, but they must know what they're talking about.


I kept scrolling down to see where it was--top 15? Past "The Day the Crayons Quit." Past "Dragons Love Tacos."

Top 10? Nice. Past Mo Willems. Past Kevin Henkes.

Top 5? Surely not. I must have scrolled past it. Maybe it's not actually on here.

Whoa. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment