Monday, June 5, 2017

Summer bucket list 2017

1. Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom. This is the year. This is the weekend. We will not be denied.



2. Central Park Sprinkler Challenge with at least two little kids, not including me and Samuel.



3. Ziplining off the cliffs at Brownstone Park in Connecticut. A must-do.



4. Hiking/climbing the Lemon Squeeze at Mohonk. Haven't done it in a long time.




5. Exploring the ice caves at Sam's Point, upstate. I've read about it, haven't done it, looks good for a one-day trek.



6. Jet skiing in the Hudson/NY harbor. We'll see. It's very expensive, but it looks cool.



7. Waterskiing? This is a maybe. I have no idea where or how much it costs.



8. Finish and submit revisions on two current manuscripts. Write three more manuscripts. And, dammit, write the full treatment for "Noodle Boy," the middle-grade chapter book I've promised I'd write for the past eight years. This is the summer.

That's probably enough to fill a summer. I can easily be enticed by a beach or water park. Karaoke? Why not. Invite me, I'm there.

1 comment: