2. Frankie Avalon still has his voice at age 78. Not quite as inspiring as James Taylor, but my mom enjoyed it. And it marked the fifth straight concert for me and Jo where the performer was over 70 (Doo-Wop Show, Beach Boys, Tony Bennett, James Taylor, Frankie Avalon).
3. My nephew Nick Tarpley is the real deal at age 23. He placed 5th at Greco Wrestling Nationals this weekend--the reason we were in Vegas.
4. The Nomad Hotel in Vegas is nice. It's modeled after the Nomad in New York, where we had our wedding reception. So of course we stayed there. And of course we used the tub.
5. I'm blessed to be a part of a great family. I knew this already.
6. I'm blessed to share my life with this beautiful girl, who would rather rent a car and go on an adventure than waste a sunny day in a casino. I knew this already too. But confirmation is always good.
It's been a fun week. We're happy to be back home in boring old New York City.