Thursday, December 31, 2009

5 Things I'd Do Over for 2009


I'm not yet ready to make New Year's resolutions, but I'll start with things I'd do differently in 2009:

1. I would've eaten about a hundred fewer candy bars. Yeah, they were good at the time, but my metabolism ain't what it once was.

2. I would've hired a real locksmith to install the hardware on the front door.

3. Before we got Bailey, I would've asked the breeder about any family history of medical problems such as cherry eye that might result in $1,200 surgery. For each eye.

4. I would've stretched a little more before attempting to run really fast to first base in the first softball game of the season.

5. It probably wasn't the best year, economically, to buy that blueprint of Elvis' Graceland racquetball building. But...you know, I'd probably do it again anyway.

And, okay, I would've still eaten the candy bars too.

No comments:

Post a Comment