Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Celebrity sex addiction treatment center: Day 1





Good morning, gentlemen. Welcome to the Center for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction. I'm Doctor Tarpley.

Let me first say that sex addiction is a medical condition. Just like psoriasis or gall stones. You didn't ask for it. You bear no responsibility for tweeting a photo of your privates to someone you don't know. Or fathering a child with your housekeeper.

The important thing to realize is that you're a victim. And the purpose of your rehab is to make other people realize that too.

I applaud you for your courage.

Now, if you'll just pass me your credit card, I'll swipe it and we'll get started.

2 comments:

  1. The end of popularity for some of these diseased
    relatives and other pseudocelibate hangers- on
    is the beginning of sensationalism. And no, it's
    probably not appropriate to look that needful for
    attention from the press; but the lamestream may
    need a story line that sucks this hard to get
    advertisers now. Tarzan and Jane's Addiction
    treatment-- and who's bottom?
    Don't get me wrong I LOVE those guys, and I'm 61.

    ReplyDelete