Sunday, March 17, 2013

Late-night with Ethan


At 11pm I asked Ethan if he wanted to go out for a late-night snack.

We went to Haru on Amsterdam, where I had salmon-avocado rolls while Ethan shared the latest news in his life.

He hates that there are no bars or alcohol in Sims 3. "At least there should be, like, different kinds of bars. Not just juice bars."

He likes his current hairstyle. "I like to look at myself in the mirror."

"Do you tell yourself how great you look?"

"Well, I don't need to say anything, because I already know what I'm thinking."

He has an idea for a performance art project called The Robert Expedition, where you walk through Central Park asking people if their name is Robert. If it's not, you say thanks and go to the next person. If it is, you ask the person to sign their name, which goes on a giant Wall of Roberts.


No comments:

Post a Comment