Sunday, January 27, 2019

Book update

I got an email from the editor of Naughty Ninja Takes a Bath that the artwork is almost done and the book is scheduled for publication in October.

Three Grumpy Trucks had a great week on Amazon just before Christmas, climbing all the way to #4,665 on Amazon. That was the highest any book of mine had ever gone.



Then, this week Ten Tiny Toes the board book unexpectedly took off, hitting #3,904 on Thursday, #1,863 yesterday, and a high of #654 today. (It's #886 as I write this.)




That ranked it ahead of Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, Green Eggs and Ham, and The Cat in the Hat.

Okay. We'll see how that translates to actual sales next week, but it made for a pleasant Sunday evening.

On the writing front, I have one manuscript in circulation, and I just submitted a revision on another. I'd love to kick off 2019 with a sale.

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine what a boon when a book appears high on this list! Congrats, M'neph!

    ReplyDelete