1. When we went to pick up the rental car, the Hertz agent said, "Is a Mustang convertible okay?"
2. I talked the cop out of a ticket for entering a parking lot through the exit.
3. After I avoided the ticket, instead of being upset, Jo called me a rebel.
4. We went on the same 4-hour hike we went on three years ago for one of our first dates.
5. On the way home, Jo turned on Sirius radio, saw the Elvis station, and said, "Oh, how about this?"
6. On the West Side Highway, around the 95th Street exit, where it says "Bump Ahead," I accelerated and hit it full-speed, and instead of being upset, Jo said, "Weeee!"
7. BBQ takeout.
Thank you, Jo, for accepting me as I am and being a great wife.