Monday, October 27, 2014
5 Great Things About Holding Someone Else's Baby for 10 Minutes
1. You get the fresh baby smell without the poopy baby smell.
2. You get a baby smile and a baby hug without baby vomit.
3. You get a sweet baby giggle without 2AM baby shrieking.
4. You can tell yourself you are the BEST CAREGIVER EVER. You're like, "Look how much this baby loves me! Quick! Take a picture before he gets snot on my sweater."
5. You can tell everyone how you'd take five or six more babies--without having to actually raise them or put them through college.
(Sigh. I'd take five or six more babies.)