Well, it was a good summer. Sigh.
Here are all the things I did...
- 5 trips to Hurricane Harbor
- 2 beaches
- 2 Central Park sprinkler challenges
- 1 camping trip
- 3 NEW waterparks (Kalahari, Aquatopia, Brownstone Park)
- 1 Paul McCartney concert with Jen
- 1 signed book contract ("Naughty Ninja Takes a Bath")
- 1 bookstore story time
- 1 trip to New Orleans for work (the Essence Festival!)
- 1 freelance job extension (people say money can't buy happiness but it's amazing what paying one's bills does to relieve stress)
- 1 high school graduation
- 1 boy off to college
Much as I'd like to slow down this river of life sometimes, all we can do is create the best memories we can.