Saturday, August 25, 2018

Book update and readings


I am reading Three Grumpy Trucks at Books of Wonder (Upper West Side) on Saturday, September 8 at 11:30 am.

Books of Wonder is one of NYC's classic children's bookstores, having been around since 1980. The new UWS store opened about a year ago and is a nice addition to the neighborhood's other great bookstores, including Bank Street, Book Culture, and B&N (and soon, the revival of Shakespeare & Company). I'd like to support it, hence my first public reading of Three Grumpy Trucks will be here. 

Here is more information about the event on the BOW website.

Here is the link to the event on Facebook.


I have a second Three Grumpy Trucks reading at Powerhouse on 8th in Brooklyn on September 23. I'll do a separate post for that as the time nears, but here is the link to the event on Facebook.

I'm hoping to schedule a few more readings this fall.


How to Become a Knight, meanwhile, is available in most B&Ns...though you may have to seek it out in the Author A-Z shelves. It's also available on Amazon. No readings planned at this time, but I'll read it at BOW and Powerhouse if they carry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment