Monday, March 2, 2020

I will catch you up

It's Dr. Seuss's birthday. But I'll get to that in a minute.

First, I have a new job. That is good. It's a promising start-up with great people. I spent much of 2019 not having a job, which was also good--until around November, at which point paying the mortgage took precedence over the writing of my novel. I'll finish it in 2020, I promise.

Here I am projecting startup culture:



Second, Jo and I are enjoying watching the Iowa Hawkeyes have a great wrestling season. Or I should say I'm enjoying having a great wife. 



And yes, we do get out of the house occasionally...





Last but not least, I'm writing some books for Dr. Seuss. I'll elaborate as soon as I have some physical proof. In the meantime, here's to employment, go Hawks, love and kisses to my bride, and happy birthday, Dr. Seuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment