Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kung Fu Panda


Somehow I got on a press list--clearly the result of some email newsletter I signed up for. So I get about 4 emails a day pitching me on everything from the world's lightest razor to picture frames that automatically display your Flickr photos.

But...I also get invitations to movie screenings. A few weeks ago I took Ethan to "Speed Racer" (dazzlingly bad). Tonight I took Samuel to "Kung Fu Panda."

Here is our review:

Samuel: "Kung Fu Panda" was a good movie. Especially in IMAX because it seems like you're actually there. I liked the Wu Shi finger hold. It's when you hold a guy's finger with your own finger and move your pinky and the other guy explodes. I would recommend this movie to others.

Todd: Clumsy, overweight panda in ancient China is accidentally anointed a Kung Fu warrior and must save the kingdom from an evil, roid-rage tiger. Light, fun, visual, and--at an hour and fifteen minutes--fast. I, too, liked the Wu Shi finger hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment