Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tooth-Loss Trauma


Two boys, two lost teeth (one trauma).

Ethan:
"I bumped into the dresser and knocked my loose tooth out. It fell out in my mouth and was covered in blood, so I went into the bathroom, and there was blood dripping down my mouth. Mom showed me in the mirror and took it out of my mouth, and it slipped out of Mom’s hand and fell down the drain. Mom put cotton in my mouth to soak up the blood. It also made my other loose tooth even looser. I'm going to write a note to the Tooth Fairy. Mom says the Tooth Fairy likes to have the tooth, but since the tooth went down the drain, I can just write a note to the Tooth Fairy telling her that it went down the drain."

Samuel:
"My tooth fell out last night, but I forgot to put it under my pillow, so I'll do it tonight. It fell out when I was chewing gum, and every time the gum went over that tooth it hurt. Then suddenly I felt a crunch and I felt a big gap in my mouth. I was in the middle of my piano class."

4 comments:

  1. Ooh. The "trauma" looks painful! Hope he's okay now! May I link to your site? That photo says it all! ;-)

    Sheri


    Sheri Bell-Rehwoldt
    Author, You Think It's Easy Being the Tooth Fairy?
    12,000 copies sold!
    www.4kids.Bell-Rehwoldt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine to link, and I just ordered your book, so now you'll have to change your sales count to 12,001.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my son Ethan also had his tooth trauma during a football game. He was the game keeper when he accidentally dived in and had his tooth knocked out. We went to nearest dentists in Germantown TN. Dentists there were so accommodating. They assured that my son is safe. I guess more than the expertise, it is important to assure that my son is not traumatized by the event.

    ReplyDelete