Friday, March 13, 2009

Vegas


Alright. I'm off to Vegas tomorow morning for a, gulp, 5-day business trip. It's a trade show for merchandise wholesalers. Suffice it to say my career has taken an odd turn.

I'm going to miss my little family.

Samuel was sick yesterday. According to Ethan, he was barfing last night and when he woke up this morning he said his breath smelled like barf and Gatorade.

Ethan was also telling me about the latest form of school lunch torture: veggie burgers made entirely from black beans. "They were horrible. I didn't eat any because they were BLACK. They are trying to TORTURE us." I agree. Kids need real food, like cheeseburgers and soda and Twinkies.

And can I just complain for a second about Weather.com? What the f--- is "weather related to home improvement"? Jeeze, just give me the g-------- weather forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment