The Tarp Report
Confessions of a dreamer
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Todd's waterpark rules
1. Don't run when the lifeguard is watching.
2. If the lifeguard whistles at you, pretend you didn't know it was against the rules.
3. Consume no more than 5 pieces of fudge before swimming. Unless it's really good.
4. Don't bother sucking in your gut; no one is looking at you anyway.
5. If you're standing next to a toddler in shallow water and he starts to make a face, get out of the water quickly.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)