Friday, August 4, 2017

Everyone is miserable

This is what people tell me:

"I'm in a great place. It's been rough, but I feel like I've finally turned a corner."

"It's hard sometimes. But I try to laugh every day. That's the secret."

"It's not perfect. No marriage is. I'm happy with myself, and that's all I can control."

"I finally met someone who accepts me for who I am, who asks me about my needs. And I finally feel like, okay, I can breathe again. We've been dating for a couple of weeks now."

"I'll tell you, when my kids were finally out of the house and the hubby and I split, I was lonely, I'll admit. It's hard. But for the first time in my life, I feel completely free."

"It took me a long time to get to this place. I just needed to give myself permission to be happy. It's a process. I'll get there."

"I'm loving life right now. I have my ups and downs, like everyone. I miss being touched. I miss being held. So...but, yeah. I've never been happier."

No comments:

Post a Comment