Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Samuel and Ethan's favorite web sites


Samuel: The39clues.com. I just started going on it a few days ago. It's a book about two kids who go in a competition to become the most powerful person in the world. The source of their power is hidden around the world in the form of 39 clues. On the website you can compete in a competition exactly like it, but you win money instead of being the most powerful person on earth.


Ethan: Runescape.com. Your character is a wizard. You battle giant rats, and other players. And also farmers. You can kill farmers.

Todd: Why does it let you kill farmers?

Ethan (laughs): I don't know.

Todd: I thought your favorite was DragonFable.com. You don't like that one anymore?


Ethan: I like Runescape a llloooottt more.

Todd: How long have you been playing Runescape?

Ethan: Probably about...three days.

Todd: You used to love Club Penguin. Do you still like Club Penguin?


Ethan: Not as much. Because it gets boring after all I've been through. I'm tired of Club Penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment