Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Just got back from a business trip to California. Here is what I learned while driving in my rental car:
1. Government has its hand in my back pocket.
2. Obama may not even be a real American.
3. America may have to split up into small regional republics to survive.
4. People who believe in evolution are ignoring basic principles of science, but liberal educators don't want you to know about that.
5. A flat tax system would pretty much fix everything. Oh--except for illegal aliens.
Man, running out of money sure puts people in a pissy mood.
Good to be back home among the liberal elites of the Upper West Side.