Thursday, April 19, 2012

First peek: "Ten Tiny Toes"


Hurray! I can finally post some visuals of my new book, which is coming out September 4. I got a sneak peek about a month ago but couldn't post anything until Little, Brown released their fall 2012 catalog online. "Ten Tiny Toes" is prominently featured near the front, on page 6. No argument from me. (You know I'm kind of competitive.)

The marketing blurb:

There’s nothing sweeter in the world than a baby’s ten tiny toes. From nuzzling and tickling little toes to watching children take those very first steps, this is a joyous celebration of a young child’s many milestones. Marc Brown’s adorable, heartwarming collage illustrations showcasing babies of every size, shape, and color bring Todd Tarpley’s sweet rhyming text to life. A tender, touching tribute to the babies we cuddle and cherish.

I have a good feeling about this one--I think it's going to do well.

It's up now on Amazon for pre-order, sans cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment