Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jon & Kate Separ8 & Deton8


Apparently I am the only person on the face of the earth who has never seen an episode of "Jon & Kate Plus 8." And apparently I am the only person on earth who doesn't really care that they are getting a divorce.

In fact, I would say that it is among the 5 things I care least about in the world. Here is the complete list:

5. Whatever happened to those chubby teen boys from that Disney show...Two for the Road, or All in the House...oh, yeah, Suite Life. Zack and Cody. I'm not sure they're ever gonna find work again. Sad.

4. Is that couple from "The Hills" going to stay together? Brandon and Bailey, or Miley and Chet, or whatever?

3. Is that actress from "One Day at a Time" going to keep the weight off, or has she ballooned back up?

2. Are Tori Spelling's kids going to grow up with big bug eyes? I've never seen them, but I have to ask the obvious.

1. Was the spotlight of fame too much for Jon & Kate? Well, que sera, sera. I'll take a kid or two if they're passing them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment